Giving Back to the Community
The Anglo-list is a community organization whose purpose, inter-alia, is to provide Israel related information to mainly English speaking communities around the globe who have an interest in Israel.
The purpose of this specific project is to provide registered “Amutot” - non-profits and volunteer organizations, in Israel, a platform for local and global exposure.
Requirements for participating in this project
1. You have to be a registered Amuta (non-profit organization) in Israel, doing work for the benefit of the community in Israel.
2. You have to provide your Amuta’s registration number
3. You need to provide full details of your Amuta and its mission as per the outline below.
4. All applications must be in the English language and sent to us by email only to:
5. Your application and proposal have to be submitted by the 15th of the month. This will qualify you for consideration and being featured in the Anglo-list website during the following calendar month.
6. No Amuta will feature more than once.
7. The decision for inclusion is at the discretion of the Anglo-list. The decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into whatsoever.
1. Organization name
2. Organization address
3. Contact person(s) name, title and full contact details
4. Size of the Amuta
5. Amuta summary, aims, mission and objectives (max. 750 words)
6. Reasons why your Amuta should be considered
7. Confirmation that the Amuta agrees to the conditions of this opportunity.
8. Signed confirmation by the organization’s representative that all information contained in the proposal is legal, true and correct.
Should your Amuta be chosen to feature on our website, you will be given:
1. An article in the website (www.anglo-list.com) between 500 - 750 words
2. An opportunity to publish the Amutas contact details
3. An outbound link to your website.
4. An opportunity to display you Amuta’s logo, which must be provided, by you, in JPG format
5. The feature will be displayed for one calendar month only.
6. After the month is over we will keep a short paragraph in the website about your organization, in an appropriate place
Your Amuta must provide
1. All the contact details
2. The outbound link
3. Graphics in JPG (The Anglo-list will not design graphics, logos etc. of any kind)
4. A maximum of 20 keywords
In return, we ask that the Amuta provide some reciprocal information on its website, for the corresponding month, that will include our logo, a link to our website and a back-link
1. The Anglo-list is only providing an advertising opportunity to the Amuta.
2. The Anglo-list will not be providing any financial assistance to any of the Amutot or volunteer organizations participating in the project
3. The Anglo-list will not provide any references or enter into discussion with any 3rd party.
Looking forward to your participation in the project.
Good luck and thank you.
This month's feature: Click here