Israel Rail Updates for September 2018
From Sunday to Thursday between 20:00 to 05:00 (morning), Modi'in Station will be closed.
A free shuttle service will be available:
- From Modi'in Central Station, via Pa'atai Modi'in to Ben Gurion International Airport Station, at these times:
19:48, 20:20, 21:20, 22:20 and 23:20.
- From Ben Gurion International Airport Station, via Pa'atai Modi'in to Modi'in Central Station, at these times:
9:55, 20:25, 20:55, 22:05, 23:05 and 00:15
Be’er Sheva – Nahariya line: The line will be shortened and will operate between Herziliya and Be’er Sheva Central station in both directions.
- A new stop has been added for trains on Sunday to Thursday at the Kiriyat Hayim station and Haifa Hotzot HaMifratz station.
- A train has been added on Sundays at 07:03 from the Haifa HaShmona Central Station to Tel Aviv HaHagana station.
- A train has been added on Sundays at 05:00 from Tel Aviv HaHagana Station to Haifa HaShmona Central station.
- Bet Shemesh – Jerusalem Malcha line: trains will run once every two hours. On Friday’s and after the Sabbath (Saturday evening), trains will run once per hour.
- The Emek line: Extended night train services between Bet She’an station and Haifa HaShmona Central station will continue throughout September and the High Holy Days in both directions.
- Hadera station: Trains on the Carmiel – Be’er Sheva line will stop and Hadera West station.
- Sundays at 09:45 from Be’er Sheva North station to Ra’anana West station.
- Sundays through Thursdays at 23:34 from Ashkelon station to Rehovot station.
- Between Haifa HaMifratz Central station and Carmiel station.
- Trains leaving Ra’anana West station and traveling south on Sundays at 05:44 and 07:14 will continue their journey to Be’er Sheva Central station.
- The train from Nahariya station departing at 06:05 to Be’er Sheva, will end its journey at Be’er Sheva North station instead of at Be’er Sheva Central station. Shuttle services to the training bases (BaHadim) will operated from Be’er Sheva North station.